Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to Third and Goal


Blog-stalkers no more!  We finally decided to join the conversation…we are so excited we can’t stand it! As a matter of fact, we are proud to welcome our two new readers…our moms. :) This story began a few years ago when I (Kerry) moved to Charleston, South Carolina and I was partnered with my teammate, Emily. Fast forward and then some…three cute children…new homes…a “few” glasses of vino later…we can read each other’s minds and finish one another’s sentences.  All of my weaknesses just happen to be her strengths.  Case in point…I can’t cut a straight line to save my life (even with a paper cutter!) and she just happens to be the ultimate Crafty Crafterson.  I’m very quiet and hate public speaking, and this girl absolutely loves it.  It works out great for us! 
Reading blogs, stalking Pinterest, and perusing Teachers Pay Teachers has become a serious habit/hobby/obsession/addiction of ours.  We thought we’d share a few of our favorite ideas and give you a peek into our lovely, little third grade world!  Soooo, if you somehow found your way here, we do hope that you will come back and visit us soon.  We can only hope that you find one or two interesting things.
If you want a sneak peak at our Valentine’s Day Centers, click HERE to scoop one up for FREE!  There will be four others included in the pack.  We hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily and Kerry! I found your blog through Teaching Maddness' Carolina Bloggers Meet-Up post! I'm a Charleston girl just like you two! I'm a first year teacher and brand new to the blogging world. I look forward to reading your posts about your year! If you get a chance, check out my blog, It's a Core Thing. Thanks!

    Love your blog name by the way! So clever!

    ReplyDelete