Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently & Some Updates

It's a new month and time for Currently with Farley!  Most of ours explains itself so no need to bore you with the details.  Link up and share what's going on with you! 

Kerry's Currently:



Emily's Currently:




We have been busy updating some of our novel units on TpT.  If you've grabbed our Ralph S. Mouse unit, re-download it.  It got a little trip to the spa for a much needed makeover!  Click {HERE} to check it out.

Enjoy your Labor Day!!   Happy Monday Everyone!




6 comments:

  1. I'm loving Fall and football too! Sure wish we had some of that cooler weather down here in the South. It's been way too hot! Hope ya'll enjoy your day off!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a maid! It's is almost impossible to keep up with everything once school starts. Like you Emily, I pretty much spent one whole day of this long weekend cleaning!
    Wendy
    One Happy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I linked up right after you! I love your blog, it's super cute!!!I think that we all need bi-monthly pedicures!!! and everyone hates writing plans! Make it a great four day week!!!

    -Brittany
    Easingintoroom100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too!! And...currently looking for a chair (and more) for my house too!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please on the bi-monthly pedicures! And writing lesson plans is so awful!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete