Friday, April 19, 2013

2 Linkys in 1

So I really wanted to link up with Flying into First Grade, because I love little games like these!!!  Plus these are the blog posts I can write, they are easy and don't have to be super crafty and cute like Kerry's are.  If you can't tell, she is the writer and I am in the crafter!  HE HE HE!!!  
These might be a few days late, but we are still getting the hang of this blogging thing!


TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Pralines and Cream from Baskin Robins.  It's a classic and if you ever got me an ice cream cake for my bday...that would win my heart!  

Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Meeting 5 roommates my freshman year.  We all pledged Sigma Kappa (One Heart, One Way) at NCSU and have been the best of friends since then.  That reminds me, I need to schedule a reunion with these girlies!!! 
OH and while I was getting a picture I found out the motto must have changed...Voices Strong Hearts United!!  Yikes, guess I'm not a SUPER SIGMA anymore!!
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Well if you say college team, that would be NCSU Wolfpack (ACC) and if you say professional that would be Carolina Panthers.  Neither had great seasons, football wise, but I am still a loyal fan.  
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
I will of course say Chick-Fil-A.  However now that Big A is eating real food and I have 5 mouths to feed, including the hubby and me, I better go create and sell some more at TPT so I can afford it. We go at least once a week...there I said it!!!

Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
I love bright colors! (and stuff, don't judge the mess) I am so glad they are back in style for Spring and I am so glad you can mix them all together.  No more does this match...if it doesn't...then wear it!!! My classroom is a little distracting, but it makes me happy.  Kerry went fun bright pinks, blues, and greens this year, I went BRIGHT PRIMARY colors.  LOVE IT...maybe a little distracting for my ADD/ADHD friends :) 



Oh and these two make me smile!!!  



We are also linking up with A Turn to Learn for a second linky called: What did they say?!  


What Did They Say!?

Me: "Oh, (insert student name) why are you late to school today?"
Student: My mom said it was National Sleep-in Day so me and my sister slept it.

HA!  AMAZING!  Of course, I had to look it up to see if there was such a thing.  Apparently, there is...however, it's back in the fall when we turn the clocks back.  Kids say the darndest things!

2 comments:

  1. How have I not heard of this sleep in day yet?! It is right up my alley!!! I need to mark the date on my calendar, though I really would have appreciated if it was this weekend... I'm beat!

    PS: I LOVE the title/theme of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I clicked post too soon! Welcome to blogging and thanks for linking up!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete