Sunday, June 30, 2013

Jumping on the Bandwagon and a SALE!!!

Well after careful consideration, I mean reading all the other blogs and going with the majority, we are jumpin on the bandwagon to join Bloglovin'.  Here at Third and Goal, we (Emily) is known to wait to the last minute.  I do my best when I am under pressure!!!  So if you have been hiding under a rock the past few weeks and you haven't heard, Google Reader is going bye bye tomorrow.  Most everyone has joined up with Bloglovin' and are following blogs that way.  So, I have made it easy for you to follow us any way you wish.  You can always go to the sidebar and follow us that way, or push any of these buttons below and follow that way.  So thank you for following and I hope you too have joined Bloglovin'.






 AND.... to celebrate all this followin action and the last day of June, we are having a sale at our TPT store.  Everything is 20% off.  Shop away!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment