Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt!

Hi Yall!

We are linking up with Laura Candler from Corkboard Connections for a Blog Hunt!  When I saw this linky I immediately started to reminisce about my college days and reading this book to my itty bitties in Pre-K.  So much fun!



If you haven't made the jump to Bloglovin' yet, you totally should!  Not only is the name super cute, but it allows you to do so much more than Google Reader or Blogger.  I love that we can categorize our blogs and I big puffy heart love the fact that we can flag certain posts by pushing the heart button.  How awesome is that?!

If you need Blog Readers Anonymous as badly as we do, then you may not want to link up ;)  This is an awesome way to showcase some new blogs that you may have not seen before.  I guarantee that you will find so many new good ones!  If you want to follow us, click the ADORABLE pic below made by Melissa of Common Core and So Much More.


Happy Blog Hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment